We invite submissions of both full length articles and extended abstracts with the methodology adopted and preliminary results (either existing or expected) for the APF 2020 Conference.
All papers should be submitted via the email address of the APF 2020 Organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submission deadline is March 20th, 2020. As part of the paper submission process, you will be expected to act as a reviewer of relevant submitted papers.
All papers may be submitted in WORD or PDF format.
Papers must conform to the style guidelines provided below.
Full length articles must not exceed 12,000 words, including tables and references, excluding appendix.
Extended abstracts with preliminary results should be about 3,500 words, including tables and references, excluding appendix.
All papers should include an abstract of max. 200 words.
- 12pt Times Roman font, except for title on page 1.
- Double line spacing.
- Margins: 25mm on all sides.
- Footnotes should be kept to a minimum, and placed at the bottom of each page.
- Tables, figures, appendices etc. should be placed at the end of the document, after the bibliography.
- Include page numbers centred at the bottom of each page.
- Title of the paper: centred in bold 14 pt Times Roman.
- Do NOT include the names of the authors.
- Main headings: centred, bold and capitalised.
- Secondary headings: flush with left margin, underlined.
- Tertiary headings: flush with left margin, in italics.
Citations in the text should be by the author’s last name and year of publication enclosed in parentheses: (Barro, 1990). If a particular page, section, or equation is cited, it should also be placed in the parentheses: (Barro, 1990, p. 105) or (Barro, 1990, Figure 2). For multiple authors, use the full citation for up to two authors; for three or more, use the first author’s name followed by et al (in italics). A series of citations should be listed in date order and separated by semicolons: (Barro, 1990; Easterly and Rebelo, 1993).
Please include tables after the main body of your paper and indicate their position in the text.
References are to be listed alphabetically, family name first, followed by the publication date in parentheses. Use authors’ initials, not their given names. The reference list should be typed single-spaced. Limit the references to only those that have been cited in the body of the paper, including notes, tables, and figures. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of their references. Please check them carefully.